PanLink sources, manufactures, and provides logistical solutions that are designed to meet requirements set by our customers.
With customer key performance measures in place, PanLink encourages and enables our employees to identify improvements and make corrective actions in order to eliminate problems before the issue would affect product quality or customer performance.
In our effort to continuously improve our quality, we promote complete transparency of all our practices and encourage our customers to regularly conduct audits on the services we perform on their behalf.
Our five steps to quality assurance
- CFT – Customer Focuses Team – with representatives from:
- CDP – Customer Development Plan, 3 year plan
- Customer Satisfaction Survey – to gather valuable customer feedback
- CRM tool – to monitor all activities to maximize efficiency
- Customer management meetings – to anchor common strategies with our customers
Customer focused communication